With some agility and quick fixes we successfully migrated the SteelDrive admin portal to production last night. We’ll be keeping a close eye on it’s performance this week as it’s sitting in a completely new environment, our server host has been very responsive and are monitoring it as well.
Straight on the heels of the portal migration, comes our biggest milestone to date! We have submitted SteelDrive v1.0 (Build 42) to the App Store and it is currently “Waiting for Review”. Again a big thank you to our developers Buzinga for helping us get this over the line! With the app now in review it’s release is dependent on the app review process, current estimates are that the review cycle will take 6 days, which will see the app released next week.
That doesn’t mean feet up though, with a fresh production admin portal ready we’ll be contacting those involved in all of the admin modules ahead of the app release to make sure the backend is ready for those lucky enough to first log in! The plan for the week follows:
- Wednesday 2nd – complete data clean up & onboard solution admins
- fill out the load restraint guideline data
- Thursday 3rd – communications to site location admins & relevant stakeholders of despatch areas
- highlighting the use of SteelDrive on site and driver’s keeping within ‘arm’s reach’ of their vehicle
- Friday 4th – communications to transport admins with log in details
- public communications to all with a wrap-up of the week and status update of the app review
If you have any questions or comments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SteelDrive Team